– Copyedited promotional and patient education materials for health care communications (DTC, HCP, managed markets, sales training) and consumer advertising agencies, such as CDM New York, CDMiConnect, H4B Chelsea, Pace Inc., Group DCA, and The Mixx. Wrote marketing and editorial content for websites (Lifescript.com), among others.
– Instructor for University of California San Diego Extension's Copyediting Certificate Program (2011-2013), where I led online courses, created lesson plans, and conducted class discussions.
– Copy Editor of 40,000-circulation consumer magazine New Jersey Life Health+Beauty Magazine, and a Copy Editor for New Jersey Life and NJL Weddings (Lambertville, NJ, 2008-2011).
– Interim Health Editor for Lifescript.com (Los Angeles, CA, 10/2010-12/201), where I top edited, copyedited, and researched articles for women’s health and wellness site. Wrote headlines, teasers, and ledes. Developed content, including helping to build content channels.
– Assistant Editor of Visions Magazine (Red Bank, NJ, 2007-2009), where I managed production, coordinated freelance writers, edited and proofread articles, and wrote marketing copy for the Product Development & Management Association’s trade magazine.